Main purpose of my life and of this blog particularly is to share information that may give an interesting clue or thought, accelerate your motivation or make you experience anew tool that bring a positive impact in your life. I am always happy to know what do you think about shared thoughts, stories or tools, especially if you experienced them and can share your outputs, results. Let's experience the best practices and principles of successful life together!
Поиск по этому блогу
New formula of high achievements!
I think most of us realize that success starts with our thought and end with our actions. The more we do - the more we learn. The more we learn- the more we understand and make our thoughts clear. What we don't realize sometimes that between actions and thoughts stand one more element. Let me present you how this element reflects in formula of success I believe in:
Where, T- is thinking
F - feelings
A - actions
R - results.
So, the element that is important between thought and actions is about feelings. And it's truly so.
Let me give you an example. Imagine, you have to jump with parachute for first time. First, you think how dangerous it could be and how fast your body will be falling down to the Earth and if the parachute will open or not. Second, you feel fear or excitement. Then you decide to do it or not to do. And then the formula is working backward. If you did it - you have a feeling of satisfaction and you think you become more confident and can do pretty everything. If not - you stuck with your feelings of fear that form a reaction to the thoughts about jumping with parachute as something that provokes negative stare.
In this way we observe, that all our failures start in our had. Thoughts create the worse scenario and then make us feel in a negative way, so we stop to act! Why that is important to remove your inner barriers, that reflects in believes.
For example: all reach people are cruel or dodgy, why that I don't want to be rich!
Or another example: I make very boring presentations, why that I never speak loudly about my ideas.
If you want to remove this barriers there is 2 things you can do:
1) Create your positive affirmation - opposite of non-supportive believe, - and repeat it for 1 minute in the morning when you brush your hair.
2) Make actions that are opposite to your inner believes and you will experience new feelings. As a logical continuation- will change your thought!
Make this formula of success working for your wonderful life!
It's super important to acknowledge people that contribute to your development and achievements! That is why I would like to thank people periodically for who am I today!
Jian Reza - is my teacher of Swedish courses. She is amazing, super energetic and very fair person! I feel our group very lucky that we have such a teacher, because It's super interesting to come for dynamic lessons (by the way, our lessons are almost half of the usual working day) and learn by discussing new concepts of Swedish society! She also sometimes organize our visits to museums or libraries and help new comers to integrate faster! I am very thankful for her energy, help to be included in society and her fair attitude to everybody!
Tetiana Siianko - is first person who believed in me and made me part of interesting project in Sweden "Startup Weekend", where I was able to connect with a lot of interesting people, mentors and super active young entrepreneurs. She is also an awesome example …
Hey, periodically I write about people that I feel very thankful, because they contribute to who I am today! They make me feel happier and show me a better world and many interesting opportunities around! Saying this, I would like to mention in this article:
1. Inna Gurinova - is one of my best friends from former colleagues, that was always super straight about things and honestly presented her point of view. She is an amazing mom and friend, ready to give you a hand of help, good advice and a doze of positive motivation! I always felt that Inna can come up with a strong opinion about things, having wise arguments behind it! No matter how far we are now, I am always feeling very happy when we talk or call each other!
2. Zanda Saulite - is my today's colleague from Swedish courses and neighbor. I like her critical mind and very sharp humor! Zanda always gives supportive hints during our experience of studding new language, since she knows it quite better then me. She can als…
Lots of people would be able to achieve better results in their daily life, if they trusted themselves! Unfortunately, in many cases we do not believe 100% that we can achieve what we want. Our thoughts stop us to succeed!
The good news is that we can change this! Trusting yourself is a habit and could be developed through repetition! Since we feel unsure in 2 cases:
1) when we experience something for the first time, we deal with something unknown.
2) when we experienced something negative previously and have to repeat similar experience.
For example, when you have to talk in front of the audience, your emotions defined by previous experiences. If you didn't had the supportive audience before - you will feel very insecure or even stressed. Have you ever noticed that people, that have been supported by their family in childhood, feels more self confident and sure when they talk about something or take actions? It's because they have positive experience and are not afra…